Causes of Hair loss:
1) Deficient diet
2) Child birth, Birth control pills
3) Prolonged illness
4) Iron deficiency
5) Stress, Tension
9) Scalp, Skin problem
Hair loss can be results of certain medications or it may be hereditary. Baldness refers to loss of hairs in excess. Hair loss can affect either Scalp or whole body. Hair is made up of protein called Keratin which is produced in hair follicles in outer layer of skin. Hair is string of dead Keratin cells. Average adult have 1,00,000 to 1,50,000 hairs and looses around about 100 hairs every day.
What we do?
- Our medicines improve the blood circulations to head.
- Our Medicines enhance hair growth and reduce hair loss.
- Prevents thinning and premature graying hair.
- Strengthens and promotes hair growth.