Psoriasis is a chronic skin disease characterized by red patches on the skin often accompanied by silvery white scales of dead skin cells. It is not contagious.
Skin cells normally take about 21-28 days to replace themselves. But in patient suffering from Psoriasis skin cells take around 2-6 days for their replacement.
- Psoriasis is a dry and scaly skin in affected area
- Affected areas are: Scalp, Back of elbow, Front of Knee, Legs, Nails and Palms
- Scalp Psoriasis may look like a severe dandruff. Palm Psoriasis look like a foot crack.
- Later stage joints are affected resembling Rheumatoid Arthritis.
What we do?
- Our treatment focuses in removing dead cells and psoriasis flakes quickly.
- Our herbal medicines bring back the lost skin shine and clear away the Psoriasis flakes within 1-2 months time. The results are visible within 15 days.