Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) is an auto-immune disease. The immune system normally identifies and destroys foreign substances , such as virus and bacteria, in an auto immune disease , the immune systems mistakes the body’s own cells for invades. In RA the immune system attacks the synovial, the membranes lining the joints.
- Morning stiffness of all joints
- Pain and swelling in the smaller joints
- 3(or) more joints are affected and shifting in nature.
- Later stage deformities of joints [Movement limitation] are developed.
What we do?
- Dr. Herbal medicines are more effective in reducing pain and swelling of Rheumatoid Arthritis without any painkillers.
- At First we can control the development of complications in RA.
- Immovable joints can move easily. Rheumatoid Arthritis is treated only with internal medicines in Capsule Form.